Monday, February 22, 2010

What is the sexiest hairstyle for women?

to me bald in some women is very sexyWhat is the sexiest hairstyle for women?
Depends on just how sexy that woman feels. I really think just past the shoulders and curled for those kinky nights. Maybe straight for going out or wanting a different look. But me I feel sexy straight or curly. What is the sexiest hairstyle for women?
long layers that wavy or curly. It may just be me but i think its rather ';sexy'; for women to put their hair up in a pony tail.lol
I think any style can be sexy so long as it fits their face frame.
i like to see women with no longer then shoulder length or above their neck line.
big wavy curls with long hair like how kim kardashion wears her hair
side bangs look good on most
it depends on the face shape and hair type
bald

No comments:

Post a Comment