Monday, February 22, 2010

Civil War hairstyles for women?

I know what the Civil War hairstyle is supposed to look for women and how you're supposed to fix it, but for the life of me, I can't get it right.





I part my hair down the middle. Twist it at the sides. Pinned some hair rats underneath (at the sides), put my hair over the rats, and then put my hair in my bun. However, my hair keeps slipping down at the sides and you can see the rat underneath.





Does anyone have any suggestions.





By the way, my hair is long enough for me to sit on it, so it can be a little difficult to manage.Civil War hairstyles for women?
dude, the civil war is so two centuries ago... try catching up with with today.Civil War hairstyles for women?
pardon my ignorance, im still the best answer!

Report Abuse



Actually they had long hair so take the sides pull them to the back and part it down the middle and let it flow, don't straighten it or anything just let it go like they did.
I found a site which may be helpful to you:


http://www.shasta.com/suesgoodco/newcivi鈥?/a>
Use HAIRSPRAY to tighten it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment