Sunday, February 21, 2010

What are some good short hairstyles for women?

This all depends on your face shape. If you don't know it, ask a hairdresser. Ask a few, they might have different ideas. Your ideal hair cut has a LOT to do with your face and body shape. And remember - if you see a cute cut on a girl in a movie, she likely has people fluffing and perfecting that hair every 5 minutes. That being said, I'm slightly overweight, with a heart shaped face. I have straight hair that has a lot of body. My hair is happiest in a short layered cut, and finger styled. The ends are razored and texturized, and with a little gel or mousse it takes about 4 minutes to style. I have short sideburns that curl into my face, and wispy bangs. And the great thing about short hair is that it's forgiving - you can color it and highlight it to whatever funky extremes you want, and short hairstyles can take this, because they need trimmed every 3 weeks or so. Good luck!What are some good short hairstyles for women?
Just wanted to warn everyone about the link listed in one of the answers here. Do not upload any photos then contain virus'. You might not even want to click on the link at all. I wanted to email a photo from that site and hotmail warned me it contained a virus. So BEWARE.

Report Abuse


What are some good short hairstyles for women?
leave ur hair open
my friend has a great short hairstyle, it is brown with blond highlights and sticks out and curls over her eyes outward, it makes her look very pretty.
like wear it currly or wavey
a pixie cut!
shaved?
a bob
My cut is like my Avatar.





Short hairstyles are great and VERY easy to maintain.





Go to a hairdresser who specializes in short cuts. If she knows you and your lifestyle, she will hook you up nicely.





If you are in Los Angeles, go to Denise's Salon on Crenshaw and 28th. She LOVES doing these cuts.
pixie cuts are lovely or check out this one, this is Sharon Stone and for any blokes out there who think short hair is not sexy on a woman, you need to see this picture as well, she looks STUNNING!!!!
I have a pixie-cut. I'm a big fan of it because it really brings out all of your facial features. As long as you have a very feminine face and small features, go for it. I wear mine messy. If you're going short--try products by Bed Head. They're formulated for short, messy styles.
Women should always have long hair.
  • hair cutting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment