Monday, February 22, 2010

Does anyone like the new swing bob hairstyle for women?

if it is on the right face shape. I probably couldnt pull it off, because i have more of a rounded/heart shaped face. I prefer my hair with long layers, but i think it is a cute haircut for some. it's very sheek and posh-looking (hence Vic Beckham)Does anyone like the new swing bob hairstyle for women?
Yep, hasn't gotten old yet. Hope not, I've got it! ha ha

Report Abuse


Does anyone like the new swing bob hairstyle for women?
Now thats a question you leave to the professionals
If that's the hairdo that Victoria Beckham wears, then it's okay. The best hairstyle for anyone is the one that fits your face, lifestyle, and uses your hair texture to advantage.


I like curly hairstyles personally because my hair is so curly and after trying to fight its natural cure when I was younger, I've just decided to let be curly and work with it, not against it! LOL


Agape,


Rhonda
It's okay to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment