Sunday, February 21, 2010

What are the best hairstyles for women 55 and over?

Do not have any hair longer than your shoulder... I guess to fully answer your question, is it grey hair or dyed? Is it think or thin?





That all plays a factor...What are the best hairstyles for women 55 and over?
I think short hair is best. Maybe with curls. A bain would be good too, to give it some style. ( Im not sure if I spelled ';bain'; right, but its the hair you cut to come over your forehead.)What are the best hairstyles for women 55 and over?
Most women (including me) can't pull off long hair after 50. I am and have been a licensed cosmetologist for more than 15 years (I got a late start..second career...lol). Most all of my customers over 45 have short to medium length styles. I would suggest that you make an appointment with a professional stylist for a free consultation about what styles would look best on you. Hair texture, whether it's straight or curly, and face shape all are factors to consider when choosing a hair style. Hope this has helped.
As above, short!





Anything longer than shoulder hair is way too young for you...
it depends on ure hair colour, facial shape and thickness on what hairstyle you have and not your age so my advice is to speak to your hairdresser and ask them what they think


hope it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment