Monday, February 22, 2010

The sexiest hairstyle for women is the Buzz Cut! Don't you agree?

Every woman should try it at least once. It would be one of the most exciting experiences of your life, and you might love the convenience, the cool comfort, and the stunning new look. So get a Buzz Cut today!The sexiest hairstyle for women is the Buzz Cut! Don't you agree?
O.k.. you convinced me! I'm gonna try it..........buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz鈥?MY GOD! I LOOK GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!





THANK YOU! THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME BEAUTIFUL!The sexiest hairstyle for women is the Buzz Cut! Don't you agree?
I did! I love it!

Report Abuse



no man i good.
ummmm...i'd rather have my bf do the buzzzzz cut, and i can play with his head. don't think he'd want my head feeling all poky...hmmmmmmm
you r wierd I mean spikes the best
No why would a girl want no hair??
I disagree that it's the most sexy hairstyle for a woman but to each his own I guess. I will say that it takes a ballsy woman to wear that type of style.
no a layer cut silly
not unless you are natalie portman or demi moore...
I will leave that for Sinead O'Connor. Now she wears it well.
I'm not one.......... but do you have a beef with all the hairstylist out there?? lol Man would they be mad and out of buisness if all the women got a buzz cut :-)
Buzz cut? now from that im guessing your a man....now girls should not be dragged into getting buzz cuts coz i bet you over half of us thinks it looks dredful! no offence,.. if you wanna get one go ahead but they look a bit ratty
absolutely not
If you are into your chicks looking like dudes. I don't know what is sexy about a buzz cut. A girl with a buzz cut just looks like she has mental problems that had a meltdown and cut off all of her hair. I will stick to my long, thick, and beautiful hair. My husband (a real man) probably wouldn't like it if I shaved my head.
  • hair cutting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment