Monday, February 22, 2010

Guys: Sexiest hairstyle for women?

I'm a tall, white 17-year old with a pale complexion, dark brown eyes and chest-length straight dirty-blond hair.





So, guys, what would you think would be the sexiest hairstyle for me?Guys: Sexiest hairstyle for women?
Just what you've got - kept clean, shiny, and well-brushed. I love long hair on girls, especialy dirty blonde.Guys: Sexiest hairstyle for women?
Long, slight curl, no bangs





No, absolutely NO, emo swoop
i read an article that most guys just want hair that is soft and smells good haha :)
curl it with like big beachy curls...damn that would be sexy...
a buzz cut. You know like what army guys have. :) I think it will look good on you.
yes baby yes sos
we need pics! TTIUWOP.
As long As You Have Hair, I'm Happy! =]
bald...
blonde with brown eyes!? OMG!! there really are angels!!

No comments:

Post a Comment