Sunday, February 21, 2010

50's hairstyles for women w/ long blond hair?

my friends and i are making a music video...and i am supposed to have a 50's hairstyle. no, i do not want to cut my hair for the part.50's hairstyles for women w/ long blond hair?
...you don't have to cut it, how about pin curls, just curl the hair and after you curl each section, pin it with a bobby pin, or you can curl it really pretty like how Anna Nicole Smith wore hers in several curly, pretty, oldish looks...you can even try to do those twists things the omen did where it looked like 2 rolls on their heads, 1 to the left and 1 to the right with curls coming out the back...Christina Aguilera even wears her hair in those pretty, oldish curls...just google to see some styles you like and implement to accommodate your length...50's hairstyles for women w/ long blond hair?
That's exactly what I did. I pinned the curls. Thank you!

Report Abuse



Back in middleschool I had to wear a 50's hairstyle for a talent show, and the girls in my group decided to lather my head with mousse and put my hair into a high ponytail. I don't recommend the mousse (it's a pain to brush out afterwards),but the ponytail was very ';Patty Simcox';. (Think ';Grease';.)
You could tease it up into a beehive, takes lots of hairspray and bobby pins.
longer hair was the fashion in the 50's


soft rollersets, cascading waves, hair pulled into high ponytail


poker straight hair was not in fashion


think Bettie Page, Rita Hayworth ...shorter soft hair think Lana Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment